Coachdemy Refund & Cancellation Policy
There are 5 conditions under which Coachdemy will refund the money of the teacher
1) If you are unable to find a single lead within a 30 day period from the date of recharging in your chosen segment within a 5-10km radius, the total sum in your wallet will be reimbursed to the teacher if he claims. There will be no distance constraint if the teacher is chosen for online classes. As a result, teachers selected for online classes can only request a refund if they do not get any tuition in their specified segment. Here, the fact that a lead or student has been connected does not imply that the final student or student is ready to pay tuition fees. Wherever we have used the terms “lead” or “student connection”, it signifies that only students have inquired about tuition classes.
2) If a teacher has made a recharge and his lead was completed in the first try and then requests a refund of the remaining amount of money, the teacher’s claim will be rejected.
3) If a teacher applied for a lead and the parents do not finalize him/her for the tuitions then no money will be refunded in that case. But the teacher can make a replacement for that lead.
4) If a teacher recharges but does not apply it to any leads, in such a scenario Coachdemy is not liable to make any refund of money to the teacher on his claim.
5) The teacher’s fee structure is fully determined by him or her. If the teacher does not get the expected money from the parent, his or her recharge amount will be forfeited. The reason for this is that the teacher and the parents negotiate the full pricing structure. Coachdemy will remain neutral in this situation.
6) If you are unable to find any student within 15 days as per your chosen segment within your 5 -10km radius, you will receive a single confirmed connection or lead from us. You are the sole recipient of these leads. It is not accessible to everyone. If you do not confirm the connection within 30 minutes, the lead will be passed on to the next tutor in line.
7) Confirmed leads are ones that our LCE (Lead Confirmation Executive) staff verifies over the phone before offering to our tutors in the app.
8) A teacher’s profile will be blocked if a parent files a complaint saying that he or she submitted a fraudulent or dishonest claim, even if money is still in their wallet. The teacher’s blocked profile will not be unblocked until the problem or issue with the parents is resolved.
9) All of the above-mentioned lead information will not interfere with or give any kind of covering for the teacher’s fees, timing, distance, or duration. All of these issues are subject to negotiation between the teacher and the parents.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Coachdemy Tutors refund and cancellation policy applies to all students for all online courses.
How to cancel your enrollment:
Students must email firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time) Monday through Friday to cancel their course registration. An email will be sent to students to confirm the cancellation.
Refunds for students who want to withdraw before the start date:
Students can cancel their enrollment up to 4 days before the start date and receive a full refund. Within 7 days of receiving the email confirmation, refunds will be executed.
Refunds for students who withdraw from a course during the first three (3) days of class:
A complete refund will be given if a student withdraws from his or her course within the first three lesson days. Within 7 days of receiving the email confirmation, refunds will be executed.
Policy for students who withdraw after 3 days or more after the commencement date of the course:
There will be no return if a student withdraws from his or her course after the first three days of the course start date or later.
Rescheduling or cancellation of courses:
In some instances, courses may be rescheduled or cancelled, usually due to low enrollment. Coachdemy Tutors reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any online course within 5 days prior to the advertised course start date.
Refunds in the event of a rescheduled or canceled course:
If a course is rescheduled by Coachdemy Tutors, the student will be notified by Coachdemy Admissions and offered the option of attending the next planned course or receiving a full refund, which will be delivered to the student at the time the course is rescheduled or cancelled.
Refunds for students that arrive late or miss classes:
It is critical that students arrive on time for all of their classes. If a student arrives late for a lesson, the teacher will wait up to 10 minutes before declaring the student missing and not refunding the lesson fee. If a student is unable to attend a class, they must notify the teacher at least 4 hours before to the scheduled lesson or they will not be reimbursed for that lesson. From the time the notification is given, every attempt will be taken to reschedule the class for a mutually agreeable date and time. This rescheduling must not obstruct or delay the start of the next course or module. If a teacher needs to cancel a class, they must adhere to this policy.